Examination Results Main School
Results for GCSE and other Level 1 & 2 qualifications (including BTEC) will be released to candidates on:
Thursday, 24th August 2017
Students can collect their results in person as follows:
Year 11 from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm in the Sixth Form Common Room.
Year 10 and Year 9 from 11.00 am to 12.00 pm in the Sixth Form Foyer.
- You will be asked to sign in to verify that you have collected your results documents.
- If you wish another person to collect results on your behalf, the school must be notified in writing before the end of the summer term. Write to the Exams Officer or email email@example.com
- No results can be given out by telephone under any circumstances.
- If results are not collected on 24th August, they will be posted to your home address by 2nd class post on results day. Please make sure you inform school as soon as possible if you are moving to a new address before results day.
Post Results Services (Enquiries about Results and Access to Scripts)
Full details of Post Results Services are on Moodle and the website. Application forms will be available on results day and senior staff will be available to advise you between 10.00 and 11.00 am. For GCSE Priority requests you must see the Exams Officer on results day.
The non-priority ‘Enquiries about Results’ deadline is 20th September.
Students requesting reviews of marking must sign a consent form and make the appropriate payment before applications can be processed. For further information on examinations please contact:
Mrs Sue Laws, Examinations Officer
Tel: 0161 973 1179 ext. *2216 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post 16 Advice and Guidance and Sixth Form Enrolment
- Post 16 advice and guidance will be available in the Sixth Form when you have collected your results. The contact for post 16 guidance is Mrs Eyong email@example.com
- All students must see a member of the Sixth Form Management team to confirm their place for September entry. For further information regarding Sixth Form entry pleases contact: