‘The secret of getting ahead is getting started’
PE Extra-curricular highlights 22nd January:
- The Year 7 Basketball A, B and C teams won against local rivals Sale Grammar to remain unbeaten this season
(Players of the game: A team – Harry Murray Gordos, B team – Yosef Hadi, C team – Corey Roach)
- 14 KS3 pupils represented AOM at a Multisport Engagement Event at the Manor High School. The PE staff were
really proud of the efforts, cooperation and attitudes to engage in a range of events, whilst mixing with pupils
from several other schools in the borough
- 12 PE leaders were selected to assist with a primary swimming Gala to our Trafford Sports Partnership
- Our new block of SHRED club was popular with 40 pupils attending
- The Oxygen Free-jumping club started this week with over 50 pupils attending.
- Keep up to date with our Fixtures Calendar. This can be found on the school website under helpful links
- USA Ski & Snowboard trip 2019 is now confirmed. If interested please sign up via ParentPay
- New lessons for SHRED (skiing and snowboarding) club are available for after half term. Sign up now via
ParentPay (limited spaces available)
- There are several parents’ evenings on this half term. This may effect some clubs. We ask pupils to double
check that clubs are on with the PE team.