- Check everything on your statement of entry and individual timetable.
- Learn your 4-digit candidate number.
- Arrive at your exam room at least 10 minute before the start time on your timetable.
- Bring all the equipment you need in a clear pencil case or plastic bag (black ink pens, pencil, rubber, sharpener, ruler, calculator with fresh batteries).
- Leave your mobile ‘phone at home. Do not bring it into the exam room.
- Read the JCQ notices & warnings for candidates before your exams.
- Always read the instructions on the front your exam paper carefully.
- If you have any concerns or questions speak to the Exams Officer.
Exam Quick Guide
Ofqual EAR Chart
Ofqual Plagiarism Guides – Parents
Ofqual Plagiarism Guides – Students